Hydraulic Tubing Anchor
Product condition: New
avail API Casing Sizes (inch): 4 1/2", 5", 5 1/2", 6 5/8", 7" to 9 5/8";
Usage: Up to 240% greater casing bypass area in comparison to Mechanical Anchors
Hydraulic Tubing Anchor:
• Black Gold Hydraulic Tubing Anchor offers a superior solution to anchoring your tubing string during production.
• The hydraulic tubing anchor is self-actuating based on hydraulic pressure from the tubing fluid, and does not need to be manually set by the rig crew as with a mechanical anchor.
• The hydraulic tubing anchor is self-compensating to achieve optimal setting tension when the well is pumped-off (due to the slip design).
• Significantly reduces the mechanical stress on your rod & tubing strings / Maximizes your pumping efficiency / Eliminates wear on your casing.
• Up to 240% greater casing bypass area in comparison to Mechanical Anchors to mitigate risks of sand bridges and/or gas slugs formation near the anchor.
• Black Gold's extensive Anchor Selector app allows for optimization of anchor design for each producer's specific parameters.
• Ample space for usage with Capillary Tubing.
• Standard designs are available in all API casing sizes: 4-1/2", 5", 5-1/2", 6-5/8", 7", 7-5/8", 8-5/8", and 9-5/8".
• Fixed Slips are available in Wicker style & Carbide Button style.
• Features a robust sealing mechanism fabricated from aerospace tolerance and MIL-spec O-Ring.
• Simple to rebuild using Black Gold redress kit.
|Type of product||Tubing Anchor|
|Location of the product||Signal Hill, California, USA|
|Size||2 7/8" EUE|
Questions and answers
No questions asked