Type of product: Water Swelling Elastomer
Outside Diameter: 7.75"
Working pressure: 10 PSI
Supplier reference: 57974
NewTech Services swell packers are custom-manufactured by using specially developed swelling elastomer elements.
Water-swelling, oil-swelling, and hybrid elastomers especially designed and manufactured to suit a variety of downhole conditions. • Sleeve Type Packer • Elastomer Vulcanized onto Base Pipe
- Annular isolation in open and cased holes.
- Multistage hydraulic fracturing
- Zonal isolation o casing-exit operations o water-bearing formations o damaged casing and perforation zones
- Compatibility with any downhole screens and _ow control devices
- Specifically formulated elastomer to suit the well conditions to swell in Water or Oil Based Fluids
- Available in all standard casing sizes upon request
- Packer element available in any length upon request
- Maximum swelling with no damage to operating specifications
- Full production cycle manufacturing facility in Russia
- Temperature range between 15°C and 200°C
- Cost-effective and reliable zonal isolation during multi-stage fracturing
- Water production control and increased lifetime of a production well
- Variety of petroleum applications
- Simple and robust
- Customized swelling elements are especially designed and manufactured to suit a particular set of downhole conditions.
Sourcing, Rentals & Services
Looking for specific tools, deals, services, rentals, manpower or any items not currently available on RIA marketplace?
Please send us your request for quotation and we will source accordingly.