Pneumatic Driven Gas Booster System
Product country of origin: China
Location of the product: China
Available: For Sale
Original manufacturer: Shenzhen Jerry Electromechanical Co, Ltd.
Pneumatic Driven Gas Booster System:
• Drive Power: Compressed air from air compressor and 220VAC 50/60HZ
• Air Driven pressure: ≤8
• Bar Out Pressure: Maximum 2000
• Bar Pressure transmitter Accuracy: ±0.5% F.S
• Working Medium: Normal air, nitrogen/helium/argon/Co2 gas
• Pressure Recorder: Electronic paperless pressure recorder(panel mounted) with Analog Input connection to allow input signals from pressure transmitter and having facility of USB outlet port to allow to make connection to printer or to Laptop/Pc
• Material of Construction Stainless steel/Carbon steel
• Dimension: About 120Lx80Wx150H CM
• Net Weight: About 150KG
Shenzhen Jerry Electromechanical Co, Ltd. is an enterprise specializing in R&D and production of fluid pressure detection and control equipment.
The company integrates R&D, production, sales and service.
The company has the technical backbone team with rich experience in fluid pressure detection and control equipment technology research and application. The team has long been committed to auto parts testing, engineering hydraulic pipe valve testing and nuclear industry pipe valve testing; oil drilling and natural gas production downhole tool pressure testing, aerospace hydraulic parts and pressure vessel testing; concrete material testing, hydraulic power unit technology research, possessing strong technical strength.
The company's main products include pipe and valve pulse fatigue testing machine, pipe and valve pressure burst testing machine, pipe and valve vacuum pressure testing machine, high-pressure hydraulic testing machine high-pressure air tightness testing machine, electric oil-water pumping station gas-liquid power unit, etc.
Sourcing, Rentals & Services
Looking for specific tools, deals, services, rentals, manpower or any items not currently available on RIA marketplace?
Please send us your request for quotation and we will source accordingly.