Grizzly Environmental Stuffing Box (GESB) // Size 1 1/2" Type Brass Packing Set
Supplier Plainsman Mfg. Inc.
Product Technical Configuration
|Brass Packing Set
Product country of origin: Canada
Location of the product: Canada
Available:  For Sale
Supplier reference: 428417
Original manufacturer: Plainsman Mfg. Inc.
Finalized quotes will be sent directly to the supplier
Grizzly Environmental Stuffing Box (GESB) wellhead accessory gives complete control over contamination from worn packing and broken polished rods while it lubricates the polished rod.
If a polished rod breaks and the rod string falls through the GESB, the stuffing box and B.O.P., and you are protected. The spring loaded valve flapper snaps shut keeping the well contained.
The GESB can be used with a pressure gauge, sight gauge, or other leak indicator to provide notification that your packing is wore. Lubricating the polished rod allows the packing to last longer therefore reducing the amount of time spent changing packing over the life of the well.
• Nickel super-alloy coated for maximum corrosion and abrasion resistance
• 2000 psi working pressure, 3000 psi test pressure
• Fits 1-1/4” and 1-1/2” polished rod
• Multi-use containment chamber can be used as: – Polished rod lubricator when filled with grease – Leak detection and containment – Secondary pressure containment – Blow-Out Preventer if polished rod breaks
• Wear block on flapper and packing set available in Delrin or Brass
• Bolted top design for easy service
• Material meets NACE MR01-75
• 316 stainless steel flapper and assembly
• Three 1/2” NPT body holes (oil fill, oil drain, & shutdown/leak detection)
• Adapts easily to WNS and Hercules stuffing boxes
• 2 7/8” EUE bottom connection for added versatility
• All units are made in an ISO 9001 quality system
• Standard packing:
1 1/4” x 2 1/4” x 3”
1 1/2” x 2 1/4” x 3”
Plainsman Mfg. Inc. is a locally owned manufacturing and distribution company operating out of Edmonton, Alberta since 1966.
We manufacture and distribute products for oilfield production, pipeline maintenance, construction and gas and water distribution. We have an in-house engineering department and a full service manufacturing facility that enables us to respond efficiently to customer and industry needs.
Plainsman is currently operating out of a 44000 sq. ft. facility on the south side of Edmonton. We are dedicated to providing our customers with the best possible service, and maintain a large inventory at our Edmonton location. Continued registration of our ISO 9001 quality assurance system since 1994 also reflects our commitment to quality and service. At Plainsman, we are constantly seeking out new and better products and services to meet our customer’s requirements and the ever-changing demands of the industry.
Over the past 50 years Plainsman has built a solid distribution base which includes oilfield supply stores, OEM’s, PC pump suppliers, chemical pump and instrumentation companies and utility companies principally in Western Canada. We are large enough to effectively look after our customer’s needs and we’re dedicated to providing the kind of personal service and attention our customers deserve.
We pride ourselves on creating a positive company culture that promotes internal career growth opportunities as well as an interesting and enjoyable place to work. What sets us apart from our competition is employee job satisfaction which leads to excellent customer service achieved through the cooperation of all departments.
Related Product Variants
Sourcing, Rentals & Services
Looking for specific tools, deals, services, rentals, manpower or any items not currently available on RIA marketplace?
Please send us your request for quotation and we will source accordingly.