XpressDrill™ Whipstocks // Casing Size 7"-7 5/8" Shear Pressure 20000 lb
Supplier Oilfields Supply Center Ltd
Product Technical Configuration
Product country of origin: UAE
Location of the product: UAE USA
Available:  For Sale
Supplier reference: 87944
Original manufacturer: Oilfields Supply Center Ltd
Finalized quotes will be sent directly to the supplier
Wildcat Oil Tools’ patent pending XpressDrill technology is designed to provide the most reliable sidetrack in the industry today.
The Wildcat team incorporated over 200 years of wellbore departure experience into the design.
Regardless of requirements, casing exit or openhole sidetrack, the system achieves our customer’s goals more efficiently with minimal risk.
Wildcat Oil Tools’ XpressDrill Wellbore Departure System utilizes cutting edge technology to provide an efficient, reliable and versatile sidetrack system enabling a true one- trip solution in a wide range of applications.
• Mechanical, extended reach hydraulic and openhole cement anchoring systems available
• 50% more gauge protection on the milling assembly
• High quality useable window
• Efficient milling and rathole drilling rates
• Cost effective
• Optimized hydraulics
• 5 slip anchor for enhanced wall contact
• Proven ball drop activation incorporated into cement system
• Adjustable shear set and release
• Gyro or MWD orientation
• Newly designed hydraulic bypass valve featuring unlimited pump cycles
• Retrievable system - 2.5° slide for less dog leg severity
• Application specific mills
• Engineered Whipstock slide allows controlled
Oilfields Supply Center was founded in Dubai in the early 1960’s by His Highness Shaikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum, the late Vice President and Prime Minister of the United Arab Emirates and Ruler of Dubai, Oilfields Supply Center is a Government of Dubai company under the Chairmanship of His Highness Sheikh Hamdan Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Deputy Ruler of Dubai and Minister of Finance and Industry for the U.A.E. It is the first base of its kind in the region and rapidly established itself as a reliable partner for the oil and gas industry, providing a wide range of land-based facilities and operations support in Jebel Ali. Currently the company has three distinct bases in Dubai, they are located in Jebel Ali Free Zone, TechnoPark and Dubai Industrial City, which covers up to 11 million square feet of land. OSC bases also geographically exist in Malaysia, USA, and Saudi Arabia. The company offers industrial facilities to accommodate the company’s operations and to other prime oilfield business partners.
OSC wholly owns several former Schlumberger & Baker Hughes joint ventures, which include:
• Smith International Manufacturing Limited (SIML) – an advanced manufacturing center.
• Smith International Gulf Services (SIGS) – a regional leader in oilfield inspection & repair.
• Christensen Gulf Service LLC (CGS) – provides bespoke servicing of drilling tools.
• MI – Gulf Services LLC (MIGS) – drilling fluids, solids control & waste management services.
In addition to these former JVs, OSC has OEM distribution agreements to sell:
• Hydra-Jar AP® DAH Drilling Jars
• Rhino-Reamer® HEWD tools
• Borrox AP® & Model 60 Roller Reamers
• Dynomax™ Performance Drilling Motors
• HydraQuaker™ DAH Drilling Jars
• Diamant Drilling Services PDC Drill Bits
• ArmRdillo™ Odfjell WBCU tools
• XpresDrill™ Whipstocks
Related Product Variants
Sourcing, Rentals & Services
Looking for specific tools, deals, services, rentals, manpower or any items not currently available on RIA marketplace?
Please send us your request for quotation and we will source accordingly.