RockSEAL II Packer // Size 3 1/2" Outer Diameter 5 3/4" Inner Diameter 75.01 mm (2 61/64") Weight Connection: 9.3 lbs Connectors EUE
Supplier Packers Plus
Product Technical Configuration
|75.01 mm (2 61/64")
|Connection: 9.3 lbs
Product country of origin: Canada
Location of the product: Canada
Available:  For Sale
Supplier reference: 120575-000002
Original manufacturer: Packers Plus
Finalized quotes will be sent directly to the supplier
Packers Plus is a leading supplier of multi-stage completion systems and provides solutions for challenging applications in horizontal, multilateral, high pressure/high temperature (HPHT) and offshore wells.
Operational excellence remains critical to the company’s success and dictates how business is conducted in its locations around the globe, enabling it to be one of the best in the industry.
Packers Plus has operations in the United States, Canada and internationally to maintain an influential role in key markets.
COMMITMENT TO SAFETY
At Packers Plus, the well-being of employees always comes first. By continually monitoring and refining our safety programs, we will prevent injuries, maintain a positive workplace and increase company performance. We maintain an industry-leading Total Recordable Incident Rate (TRIR) at our service centers located around the globe.
QUALITY AND RELIABILITY
Packers Plus has a fully integrated quality assurance and quality control process that begins at the design stage and follows each tool through manufacturing, assembly, testing, shipping and installation.
• ISO 9001 and API Spec Q1 certifications enable high quality management and control
• Manual inspections are completed before shipping, at arrival and departure from service centers, and arrival on-site, ensuring product has been manufactured as designed
• All assembly components receive a 2D bar code that provides traceability of each stage of quality assurance. It is electronically stored in a data management system
ROBOTICS AND AUTOMATION
Robotics and automation are incorporated into our proven process to ensure consistency and repeatability in each step as we design, develop and manufacture our patented tools and systems. Automation ensures consistent quality and accurate tolerances and dimensions on every tool.
• Automated assembly, storage and retrieval improves efficiency
• All components in the product line can be measured to within 1/10,000th of an inch (1/4,000th of a cm)
• Automated torque and pressure test up to 15,000 psi (103 MPa)
• 3D ball scanner scans all ball sizes, detecting defects from 18 positions and verifies dimensions within 0.003 inch tolerance
Sourcing, Rentals & Services
Looking for specific tools, deals, services, rentals, manpower or any items not currently available on RIA marketplace?
Please send us your request for quotation and we will source accordingly.