Rhino XS Reamer® // Outer Diameter 10"
Supplier Oilfields Supply Center Ltd
Product Technical Configuration
Product country of origin: UAE
Location of the product: UAE USA
Available:  For Sale
Supplier reference: Rhino XS Reamer - Series 10000
Original manufacturer: Oilfields Supply Center Ltd
Finalized quotes will be sent directly to the supplier
The Rhino XS hydraulically expandable reamer provides reliable hydraulic actuation for single-trip borehole enlargement with an activation ball that is dropped from the surface.
Hydraulic actuation is provided by the Z-Drive reamer cutter block deployment system.
When activated by the ball drop, the Z-Drive system pushes the cutter blocks upwards and radially outwards to the fully open position, facilitating rapid cutout and ensuring a full-gauge, concentric borehole, When pumping stops, the cutter blocks retract.
Dependable retraction of the cutter blocks helps avoid stuck BHAs.
• Shoe-track drilling when cement must be cleared from casing
• Post-shoe-track drilling in formations that require enhanced stabilization - Hole enlargement while drilling
• Hydraulic activation
• Cutter block design that eliminates PDC cutter contact with casing ID
• Optional cement cleanout blocks for removals of the cement ID when sheath that forms in the casing ID when drilling the shoe track
Oilfields Supply Center was founded in Dubai in the early 1960’s by His Highness Shaikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum, the late Vice President and Prime Minister of the United Arab Emirates and Ruler of Dubai, Oilfields Supply Center is a Government of Dubai company under the Chairmanship of His Highness Sheikh Hamdan Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Deputy Ruler of Dubai and Minister of Finance and Industry for the U.A.E. It is the first base of its kind in the region and rapidly established itself as a reliable partner for the oil and gas industry, providing a wide range of land-based facilities and operations support in Jebel Ali. Currently the company has three distinct bases in Dubai, they are located in Jebel Ali Free Zone, TechnoPark and Dubai Industrial City, which covers up to 11 million square feet of land. OSC bases also geographically exist in Malaysia, USA, and Saudi Arabia. The company offers industrial facilities to accommodate the company’s operations and to other prime oilfield business partners.
OSC wholly owns several former Schlumberger & Baker Hughes joint ventures, which include:
• Smith International Manufacturing Limited (SIML) – an advanced manufacturing center.
• Smith International Gulf Services (SIGS) – a regional leader in oilfield inspection & repair.
• Christensen Gulf Service LLC (CGS) – provides bespoke servicing of drilling tools.
• MI – Gulf Services LLC (MIGS) – drilling fluids, solids control & waste management services.
In addition to these former JVs, OSC has OEM distribution agreements to sell:
• Hydra-Jar AP® DAH Drilling Jars
• Rhino-Reamer® HEWD tools
• Borrox AP® & Model 60 Roller Reamers
• Dynomax™ Performance Drilling Motors
• HydraQuaker™ DAH Drilling Jars
• Diamant Drilling Services PDC Drill Bits
• ArmRdillo™ Odfjell WBCU tools
• XpresDrill™ Whipstocks
Sourcing, Rentals & Services
Looking for specific tools, deals, services, rentals, manpower or any items not currently available on RIA marketplace?
Please send us your request for quotation and we will source accordingly.