Roller Reamers, Borrox AP® / Model 60 Open Bearing // Cutter Type KSX Outer Diameter 12 1/4" Type Sealed Borrox AP Hole Size 6 1/8"
Supplier Oilfields Supply Center Ltd
Product Technical Configuration
|Sealed Borrox AP
Product country of origin: UAE
Location of the product: UAE USA
Available:  For Sale
Supplier reference: 12-1/4" BORROX AP ROLLER REAMERS
Original manufacturer: Oilfields Supply Center Ltd
Finalized quotes will be sent directly to the supplier
The Borrox AP* advanced performance sealed-bearing reamer has the flexibility and durability to meet rigorous downhole demands.
Hole gauge maintenance and torque reduction characteristics can be customized with the Borrox AP reamer.
To help operators take on different formation applications, the Borrox AP reamer works with three different cutter assemblies:
KSX* high-strength TCI reamer cutters for soft to medium-hard formations;
RSX* milled-profile torque- reduction reamer rollers for torque reduction applications, and
DEX* diamond-enhanced insert reamer cutters for high abrasion and impact resistance, a hard formation profile.
Cutter assemblies can be changed easily on the rig floor to accommodate a range of wellbore conditions.
• low packed hole assemblies
• medium to severely packed hole assemblies
• extremely abrasive drilling conditions
• available in all common hole sizes
• reduce downhole torque caused by wellbore spiraling and doglegs
• maintains borehole quality
• maintains hole gauge in extreme conditions
• blank ended manufacturing means the tool can be configured for near bit and string placement in the BHA
• high-flow body increases annular total flow area (TFA) to improve hole cleaning
• longer full-gauge cutting section enhances gauge maintenance
• proprietary seal endures high loads, temperatures, and rotary speeds to extend bearing life
• three cutter assemblies allow customization for different applications
• cutter assemblies changed safely and easily on rig floor
• optional real-time data connection for use with Schlumberger LWD tools
The Model 60 Rotary Reamer utilizes a simple non-sealed bearing design making it cost-effective to run in many applications.
It is available in a broad range of hole sizes from 5.7/8 inches to 34 inches and offers a choice of two cutter designs.
The Model 62 offers a large bore feature available only on tools from 6 1/2 inch to 8 3/4 inch hole size.
Both models come in three- and six-Point reamers for bottom hole and string placement.
Cutters are retained using a simple but effective design that ensures the cutter assembly can stand up to the harshest drilling conditions.
Features and Benefits:
• Large diameter, carburized and hardened pins serve as robust Abrasion-resistant bearing sections.
• True rolling reamer cutters offer two cutting structure options
• The “Type Q” cutter achieves maximum reaming action in medium to hard formations where crushing action against the formation is preferred.
• The “Type K” Knobby cutters use Tungsten carbide inserts to fracture the rock, and are recommended for use in hard formations. Applications:
• The Model 60 Rotary Reamer offers multiple cutting structure options to suit variable formation conditions
• Renowned for its reliability, rig site serviceability, and a reputation for maintaining hole gauge in extreme high temperature hole conditions.
Oilfields Supply Center was founded in Dubai in the early 1960’s by His Highness Shaikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum, the late Vice President and Prime Minister of the United Arab Emirates and Ruler of Dubai, Oilfields Supply Center is a Government of Dubai company under the Chairmanship of His Highness Sheikh Hamdan Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Deputy Ruler of Dubai and Minister of Finance and Industry for the U.A.E. It is the first base of its kind in the region and rapidly established itself as a reliable partner for the oil and gas industry, providing a wide range of land-based facilities and operations support in Jebel Ali. Currently the company has three distinct bases in Dubai, they are located in Jebel Ali Free Zone, TechnoPark and Dubai Industrial City, which covers up to 11 million square feet of land. OSC bases also geographically exist in Malaysia, USA, and Saudi Arabia. The company offers industrial facilities to accommodate the company’s operations and to other prime oilfield business partners.
OSC wholly owns several former Schlumberger & Baker Hughes joint ventures, which include:
• Smith International Manufacturing Limited (SIML) – an advanced manufacturing center.
• Smith International Gulf Services (SIGS) – a regional leader in oilfield inspection & repair.
• Christensen Gulf Service LLC (CGS) – provides bespoke servicing of drilling tools.
• MI – Gulf Services LLC (MIGS) – drilling fluids, solids control & waste management services.
In addition to these former JVs, OSC has OEM distribution agreements to sell:
• Hydra-Jar AP® DAH Drilling Jars
• Rhino-Reamer® HEWD tools
• Borrox AP® & Model 60 Roller Reamers
• Dynomax™ Performance Drilling Motors
• HydraQuaker™ DAH Drilling Jars
• Diamant Drilling Services PDC Drill Bits
• ArmRdillo™ Odfjell WBCU tools
• XpresDrill™ Whipstocks
Related Product Variants
Sourcing, Rentals & Services
Looking for specific tools, deals, services, rentals, manpower or any items not currently available on RIA marketplace?
Please send us your request for quotation and we will source accordingly.